Qualcomm and HIFI Audio Board Description
1、HIFI-PCBA General Overview
RISCV-DSP chip+Qualcomm QCC3x/5x series Bluetooth, supporting Bluetooth protocols APTX,
APTX-HD, APTX-LL, APTX-AD, LDAC, LHDC; Peripheral functions support USB flash drives,
SPDIF, KGB, SD cards, and LED screens
2.HIFI-PCBAmain frame composition
- 1. Core board. Select the core board according to the project needs.
- VBAT power supply interface and power switch.
- Current test. When testing chip VBAT current, it is necessary to connect a multimeter in
series. to this interface, When it is not necessary to measure current, a short cap must be
- USB interface. a) As a download interface for the chip; b) When debugging the USB
function of the chip, it can be used as a USB device interface, such as a USB flash disk
- SD/TF card interface. The front is an SD card interface, and the back is a TF card interface.
- PWR key. Connected to the chip PWR pin, it can achieve functions such as
PP/PWK.VOL+/NEXT, VOL -/PREV, etc. according to software configuration.
- ADKEY key. Connect to the chip GPIOx, which is ADC CHx. According to software
configuration, functions such as PP, VOL+/NEXT, VOL -/PREV can be realized.
- On board MIC selection. Select the MICL or MICR path of the chip through the pin. Note
that not all models support MICL and MICR.
- Onboard PA output When debugging the speaker function, you can play it out throughthe
onboard PA to listen to the debugging effect.
- AUX audio source input. External audio sources can be input through this interface and
sent to the chip for processing.
- Audio output interface. DAC-VBF corresponds to the left interface, and DAC-CAP
corresponds to the right interface.
- Digital display screen. Display time, volume, status, etc.
4、Hifi Algorithm Description
- Using the NatureDSP library as a library related to efficient scientific computing on the
Candence HIF14 platform, it has been compiled on our platform and added to the
project.including algorithm modules such as fft, fir, iir, math, matinv, and image. These
commonly used scientific computing functions are internally optimized using manualHIF14
instructions,which are highly efficient and greatly helpful in improving computational power.
5.HIFI-PCBA Actual Diagram